- About This Course
- Offline Training
- Guarantee Intership
- Accounting Mentors
- Course Structure
- Registration & Enquiry
Elite Accountants Course Introduction
We go one step further than mere commercial accounting practice and training. The course offers one-on-one, long-term and comprehensive career planning for mentees in the accounting industry. Professional training (Financial Accounting Part + Management Accounting Part + Financial Analysis Part + Business Analysis Part) , interview training, mentee-exclusive network group, guaranteed intern or full-time position with a first or second tier firm are included in the package.
Our program will not only offer you an intern or full-time position at a local Australian company, but also a long-term career plan and platform. It is likely that you would receive the return offer, and build yourself in an all round way.
- Combine your knowledge acquired in studying towards the degree and CPA with real work and cases. You would learn how to use the knowledge in the workplace.
- Grasp operation, examination and management report in the finance division, and you would progress the role from data entry to operation.
- Prepare financial report, analyse financial model, analyse project investment.
- Grasp management report analysis, budget forecast, project feasibility analysis within the finance division, you would progress the role from historical data analysis to forecast.
- Real business case analysis, and you would enjoy the role of business partner.
- Intensive and comprehensive hands-on training of 72 hours.
- About accounting application and interview soft skill training campus
- 6 hours of professional CV and interview coaching.
- One-on-one CV polishing and interview coaching based on your desired roles.
Guaranteed accounting industry intern and full-time position
You are guaranteed to be offered an intern or full-time position at a mid-sized or large-sized company. Mentees will have unlimited referral opportunities until they are accepted and have received the offer.
The company would require mentees turn from part-time to full-time employees, which might impact the length of internship. Based on decision of yours and the company’s, we will be responsible until you are accepted.
● AR management
● Control Point Design
● DME Schedule Preparation
● Payroll provision – annual leave provision, long
service leave provision, redundancy provision,
balance sheet reconciliation
● Payroll KPI reporting – headcount, wage type,
leave liability, on cost
● Payroll analysis – staff utilization rate, staff
attendance rate, salary benchmark, overhead
analysis, billable and non-billable hours
● Payroll outsourcing – in house vs. outsourcing
● Business Activity Statement (BAS)
● Accounting treatment for GST
● Key financial metrics
● How does a management accountant use
and aim to achieve in financial reports
● Class exercise: Chart of Accounts Mapping
● Class exercise – EOFY expense forecast
believe me upfront, there is no shortcut for
this, but you have the control to improve it)
● Interview techniques and Mock interviews
● The art of selling yourself and have the agents
to sell you – as a product
● Good, bad and ugly about job market
● Common Interview Questions – Approach
● Full Discussion about behavior questions
● Work with recruitment agent? Or go solo?
● Reference checks to close the deal
● Mock, mock and lots of mock, be warned!
Registration & Enquiry
Scan the QR Code Below
1326 West Wen Yi Road, Yu Hang District, Hangzhou, China