Our Host Company
Inno Quantum Capital Management
The company is quantitative-based investment house with expertise in combining the massive amount of data, world-class computing power, and financial expertise to achieve above average result for investors.IQCM was established in Australia licensed by ASIC (AFSL:486229, AR 000486229) to provide financial services including fund management services.The company invests alongside its clients in liquid and transparent markets with a focus on pragmatic and rigorous risk control. It successfully launched its first ASIC registered whole sale fund in 2017.
Petrel Capital Management Limited (“Petrel Capital”) invests primarily in equities of Hong Kong listed Chinese companies. They seek to achieve absolute returns through pursuing a long short strategy.
They deploy a rigorous, deep-dive research process to identify small cap stocks with solid fundamentals that are under-covered by sell-side research.
Their vision is to become a world-class investment firm by building an innovative and sustainable investing platform.
Founder, Portfolio Manager — Rawen Huang
- Mr. Huang founded Petrel Capital Management Limited in 2015.
- Before founding Petrel Capital, Mr. Huang worked for two Asia focused hedge funds in Hong Kong. At Oasis, Mr. Huang worked as an investment analyst and conducted deep-dive validation and accounting-focused research on listed Chinese companies. At Kilometre Capital, Mr. Huang conducted fundamental, bottoms-up research across multiple sectors. Mr. Huang started his finance career as an investment banking analyst at Morgan Stanley’s headquarters in New York, where he advised on a wide range of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, capital raising and restructuring.
- Mr. Huang graduated from Yale University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and International Studies, and received his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Harvard Business School.
What Do We Guarantee
- IBD岗位包括并购，IPO，wealth management, 行研，trade support，Equity research等部门。
- 进入公司实习之前需要做ID，背景调查以及和公司和签订信息保密协议以及和Career Mentor签订实习服务合同。
- Excel 实战教程，结合案例分析，Dashboard, VBA programming基础实战演练。
- 投行四大咨询群面案例分析和assessment day全天模拟实战加投行导师面试反馈。
- Structure of fund administration
- Fund administration division and define administrator’s roles
- Types of different derivatives introductions: Exchanged traded and OTC
- Derivative trades operations and J.P Morgan and Goldman Sachs funds valuations practice set focused on futures and options
- Major types of the Swaps and Goldman Sachs structural trades valuations practice
- Different types of CA events
- Impact of the CA events
- Bookkeeping and reporting of the CA events from administrators’ perspectives
- Introduction of two settlement system: DVP and FOP
- Explain what the standard settlement instructions is and introduce swift messages: MT541, MT543 and MT599
- Provide the different cases to explain SSIs based on about ten major markets
- Explain the reasons about failed trades in the market and give the different case scenarios to analyze and explain how to follow up on and solve issues about failed trades in the market
- Introduce Hiport functions for Fund accounting
- Introduce and explain different business models for different clients and IM for the different portfolios
- Clarify the relationship between the client and IM in the different models
- Introduce the special Equity product – placement.
- Explain how to set up the placement in BNP system and Omgeo CTM and how to process the placement based on the case studies
- The introduction of funds operations in front office, middle office and back office and interdepartmental relationships
- The skillsets required at front desk and future career developments such as: quantitative analyst, trader, fund managers positions etc.
- The role of custodian in the fund management industry and its dependency with investment managers and brokers
- The practical roles play on client side (Super funds etc), fund managers (Macquarie Bank, Vanguard, QIC, etc), Registry (Link Market) and custodian (BNP, JP Morgan, HSBC, etc)
- How to complete an analysis and valuation of a real estate portfolio
- How to implement cash flows budgeting and forecasting and assisting in identification of strategic investment opportunities
- The procedures involved to complete the IPO of the REITs, portfolio acquisitions through private placement and platform acquisitions of other REITs
- Introductions of various financial and corporate models to solve short term and long term business problems
- Practice of financial models to support capital investment, acquisitions and business planning.
- Integrated financial models to assess capital investments decisions and initiatives
- Assumptions building in the models including WACC, Capex, Opex and cost allocation method
- A corporate model practice using VBA and data analysis in Excel
- The methodology of tax advisory on M & A deal in E & R industry including tax planning and tax structuring on complex multinational corporate groups
- The utilisation on the tax advisory method on infrastructure sectors
- Financial models utilised to set up tax advisory assumptions
- Financial model practice to consider tax elements on complex corporate operations and the financial outcomes by completion variance analysis
- Advisory industry development for now and for the future for all Big Fourers
- Advisory business line introduction in C Cyber Security, E-commerce, Banking, Car industries
- Roles in broader advisory industry
- Advisory and consulting methodology introductions
- Communications within the industry – know the needs, raise the issues and solve the problems
- Practical PwC real cases analysis practice by setting up financial models, data analysis and with PPT Roadshows
- Key to write a set of resume and cover letter that secures you interviews
- Resume details highlights
- Importance of “achievement” writings – what distinguishes you from other candidates
- What if you have less/little experience (and believe me upfront, there is no shortcut for this, but you have the control to improve it)
- Interview techniques and Mock interviews
- The art of selling yourself and have the agents to sell you – as a product
- Online applications introduction
- Online test
- Career Path from Associate, Senior Associate, Manager, Senior Manager to be a partner
- Introduction of basic Excel functions including IF, PIVOT TABLE, VLOOK UP etc. with final excel presentation and conditional formatting
- Dashboard KPI Report with a practical case using traffic lights, pie chart, column/line chart, stacked column chart and combo chart and waterfall chart with an Excel presentation
- Introduction of Financial Modelling by VBA & Power Pivot: The introduction of VBA and Power Pivot with benefits
- Introduction of Visualization Tool – Power BI & Assessment with case study
报名 & 咨询